Development in Christian faith and practice is a lifelong process. We are always moving toward becoming the person God calls us to be. Formation is therefore for all ages; it takes place chiefly through education, study, worship, and prayer but is also found through our mutual support of one another.
Ministry Leader: Maggie Byrne Outhouse
- The Rector’s Forum meets every Thursday morning at 9:00 in the Rector’s office to discuss a book or topic of current interest.
- Small Groups are lay led gatherings of parishioners (though non-parishioners are also welcome) who meet weekly for various pursuits; some focus on Bible study, others on examination of a topic, others on prayer, others on fellowship and support. They may be open ended or set for a fixed period. See the adults page under the education menu of this website for more information and the current schedule.
- Daughters of the King is a nationwide order of women in the Episcopal Church who meet regularly for prayer and to plan various forms of service. Contact For More Information
- Children, Youth and Families: For more information, see the children’s page under the education menu of this website.
- Cursillo is a program designed to help strengthen individuals on their spiritual journey within the Episcopal Church. Contact Person: Maggie Byrne Outhouse